Official FORMULA 1 Tickets for the Canadian Grand Prix 2024
On this page, you can easily and securely order your official F1 tickets for the Canadian Grand Prix in Montreal in 2024.
The Canadian Grand Prix is popular among racing enthusiasts for very good reasons. The track is close to downtown Montreal, ticket prices are reasonable, racing is often action-packed and the atmosphere is fantastic. Street circuits provide a unique opportunity to mix a city trip with a visit to the Grand Prix.
Canadian Grand Prix Ticket Tips
Good to know:
- No early bird discounts are offered on Canadian Grand Prix tickets;
- Discounted tickets (approximately 50% off) are available for children aged 11 and under accompanying a paying adult;
- Senior citizen, aged 65 or older, receive discounted tickets for the Family Grandstand;
- On the same Family Grandstand, paying adults can bring their child aged 15 or younger for a reasonable price;
- The grandstands at Circuit Gilles Villeneuve are temporary structures with hard aluminum boards for seats, so bring a cushion. The only exception is the expensive Grandstand 1 seats opposite pit lane, which also provide back support;
- Apart from the most expensive Platine Grandstand, all grandstands at Circuit Gilles Villeneuve are uncovered. Keep an eye on the weather forecast throughout the weekend;
- All grandstands (except for #46 and #47) have a large TV screen in front so you can follow action elsewhere on the track;
- We do recommend a grandstand seat, as the artificial island of Ile Notre-Dame has little relief in the general admission areas. So it is difficult to find an elevated position to keep track of all the action, especially on Sundays when the track is at its busiest.
Which grandstand seats would we recommend in Montreal?
You will find Grandstand 1 at the start-finish line opposite pit lane. These seats are a great choice for first-time visitors and anyone wanting to see the action in the pits, race build-up and podium celebrations. If you’re looking for some action on the track, consider the grandstands at the Senna Curve.
At the Senna Curve there are two grandstands, Grandstands 11 and 12, with some of the best views of Circuit Gilles-Villeneuve. There is always a lot of on-track action at these corners, especially at the start of the race. Some seats offer a view from the Start Grid all the way to Turn 3. We recommend choosing a grandstand section as close to the other grandstand as possible – low section numbers for Grandstand 11, high section numbers for Grandstan