Official FORMULA 1 Tickets for the Spanish Grand Prix 2024
On this page you can easily and securely order your official F1 tickets for the Spanish Grand Prix near Barcelona in 2024.
Good to know:
- People over 65 and children aged 6-15 receive approx. 50% discount on three-day grandstand tickets.
- Children under 6 years old get free access to grandstands if they do not occupy a seat. You must inform us in advance so that we can document this for you (limited availability);
- Tickets in most grandstands are divided into “zones” that correspond to row numbers.
- For the best view, Race Experience will choose the highest possible zone / row number in your chosen ticket category. If you prefer to sit lower, please mention this in the comments field when ordering.
- All grandstands have access to large screens TVs.
- Only the Main Grandstand is covered; the rest of the grandstands are open to the elements.
- If you are travelling to the circuit by car, you must order a parking ticket in advance. We indicate per grandstand which parking tickets are best suited. The parking spaces are divided into zones to separate the flow of spectators. Please follow the instructions of the staff on site. Parking tickets will not be sold on location.
- You can park your motorcycle for free.
The covered Main Grandstand normally seats 10,000 spectators, but will have limited availability this year. Race Experience recommends opting for seats in the higher part (higher) of the grandstand. These seats not only offers a view of the main straight and pit lane, but also a panoramic view of large parts of the track.
Grandstand F is an excellent premium grandstand choice in Montmelo. Located at the end of the main pit straight next to the pit lane, this grandstand offers you a panoramic view of the opening corners of the track.
Grandstand E is similar in location to Grandstand F, but offers a less good view of the first bend complex of the track.
Grandstand G is one of the largest grandstands on the circuit which can normally seat up to 10,000 fans. The G seats provide a good view of the entire stadium section from the exit of the La Caixa hairpin turn through to the Europcar turn. We recommend this grandstand.
Pedralbes Club gives access to a suite on the first floor of the Main Grandstand, the most emblematic grandstand of the Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya, as well as a ticket with a numbered seat. It is the perfect place to watch the starting grid, pit stops and podium ceremony while enj